Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lets Get Pinspired # 2



Hello friends ,



I'm super excited today to be presenting my first post as a design team member of Peek-a-boo and as well this post is a Guest Design Post for CSCC





  Deepti has chosen a wonderful pin for you to inspire and play around you can find the details of the challenge here on CSCC blog ..


So here is my pinspired project, I made a card inspired by the

 colors

I have used the gorgeous CHRYSANTHEMUM stamp from Peek-a-boo and the latest addition Blackboard Love !
I absolutely love this big bloom... it is so much fun to color it ; I have filled it with acrylic colors !!

I'm playing along Paru's Card Making Challenge - 
made this card using New supplies : Gold glitter paint and stamps from Peek- a -boo  CHRYSANTHEMUM stamp and the latest addition Blackboard Love 


Hoping to have you all play along 
Thanks for dropping in !



Regards
Sharada Dilip

3 comments:

  1. wow! Your card is stunning Sharada! Just love the colour combinations and that chrysanthemum is so beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing Paru's Card making Challenges!
    Please could you display the challenge logo in your sidebar please? You will find it in the right sidebar of my challenge blog.
    Also, please tag Paru's Card Making challenges on Facebook with PCMCHALLENGES.
    Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder ,yes surely a pleasure to flaunt ur logo!! done all the above !! thanks for dropping in !

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reminder ,yes surely a pleasure to flaunt ur logo!! done all the above !! thanks for dropping in !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...