Simple Card Making Ideas


Hello friends ,
I am at Itsy Bitsy Blog  with Simple creations today , these are simple cards put together with quick and easy techniques . I have used Itsy Bity's all time favourite flower collection and chipboard elements . This fantastic range handmade flowers are perfect to add some elegant floral elements to your projects

Card 1 


I have used Card stock sized 6x4 inches when folded
Layered it with papers or leftovers from my earlier project 
 Given  the pattern papers  rough edges with my scissors and stuck it flat to the card 



Layered the card with chipboard element as the base 
Added the Flowers and sentiments 
 Finished it with a Butterfly 



This card goes out for any occasion and a quick one or say last minute saver :)


Card 2 


I have used a card stock measuring 6x4 inches when folded
Layered the card stock with a embossed card stock  5x3 inches 



Here I have used the latest printed flower collection with Chipboard swirls 
The corner is decorated with mini banners made from paper scraps 
Finally added a Butterfly and a Sentiment sticker





Card 3 



For this card I have created my own background
I have used a watercolour cardstock when folded measures 6x4 inches 
I have painted strips in 2 shades of blue to create a back ground for the card 




Once the bacgroound is dry and ready I have started designing with layering chipboard flowers 


Further I have played around with printed flower collections and keeping the theme monochromatic 


Hope to have inspired you to transform ordinary things into pretty stuff with just few craft supplies in hand :) 

Wish to see more of my creations for inspiration, please click here 

Playing along
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge





Comments

  1. Lovely set of cards! So femenine and romantic. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Nice creativity in cards.. Love to make one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular posts from this blog

7 THINGS for Craft Fair display and How to Rock the Craft Show !

Inspiration Keep Moving On

Teachers Day Cards & Gifts Ideas