Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Hearty Melange with a little love

Hello peeps,


I am currently exploring possibilities of stamping and enjoying working with colour brush pens and stamp sets. 


  • Here is a card I created with stamping random hearts on a Bristol paper pad
  • coloured the background blue with watercolour brush pen 
  • here I have coloured only one heart to catch the attention 
  • adhered this coloured card on a black card stock 
  • further to the mustard card stock to create lovely colour play
  • Finished the card with a baker twine and finally a sticker sentiment 



Playing along 
Simon says Wednesday: anything goes
4 crafty chicks 357: anything goes

Cute card Thursday 484: anything goes

Brown sugar 257: anything goes
Polka doodles 26: anything goes

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook


Regards
Sharada Dilip

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Like it very much.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    PolkadoodlesChallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete
  2. Nice card. Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge weeks 26/27 Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely , Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge Anything Goes
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...