Monday, July 17, 2017

Mixed media Tags

Hello Friends, 
I just love making my own embellishments , especially those for the detailed scrapbooks. 



It`s becoming an obsession to identify reusable stuff and I keep pushing my creativity out of my comfort zone.



Here I have used scraps of paper on the sticker backing and stained it with Gesso splatters and completed the tag with flowers and sentiments !











 I have created this Mixed media tag created using sticker backing , layered with chipboard and flower embellishments and paint for all the above tags !

Playing along

 Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeGet In Shape

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!










Regards
Sharada Dilip

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty tags with the lovely big blooms! ! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...