Thursday, July 6, 2017

Summer Sunshine Now and forever

Hello Friends ,





I have been creating with timeless moments stamp set and I couldn't stop experimenting...and falling in love with this stamp set over and again 







For this card I choose to go with the summer colours as we are enjoying summer in Birmingham now 








What went in 

Papermania cardstock 

Pattern paper Kaisercraft 
BoBunny IT IS WRITTEN Clear Stamps
Sara Davies Timeless Moments Stamp Set
Rubber Stamp - Now And Forever Studio G


I am Playing along 








Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards
Sharada Dilip

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping and a lovely design to your pretty card.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Flower theme at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! Love the design of it! The flowers are so pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely, summery design! The sunflowers are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...