Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

altenew daisy Birthday card for Simon Says: Happy Birthday

Hello Friends ,

For this month I plan to put to use my latest stamp additions which I won from Simon says challenge.


I chose to buy a few Oldies but goldies that have been in my wish list for long .

This one is  ALTENEW
Altenew DAISY Clear Stamp Set





This is a 3-layer Daisy stamp and my first trial with 3-layer  stamp set :P  and totally enjoyed creating this.




I have used TECHNIQUE TUESDAY 
Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps MADE WITH LOVE Teri Anderson


This week Simon Says: Happy Birthday its their 7th Birthday celebrations and
I am playing along with them wishing them a very  Happy Birthday !!


Playing along



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards




Sharada Dilip







16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  3. So cool and happy it looks Sharada
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful, cheery card and I adore your layered stamping!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  5. Cute flowers, nice colors and great layout. Thank you for celebrating SSS Monday Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! And how brilliantly created , I would never have guessed it's your first time using layered stamps. Love it! Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats soo sweet of you to say that !Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  7. Pretty flowers and stamping, so lovely to have you join in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  8. I think these are so pretty and the colours are lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...