Followers

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Cocktail mixer Friends

Hello Friends ,

Today I am sharing a creation from I made this card for the monthly challenge on Seven Hills Craft blog using stamp set from Newton's nooks Cocktail Mixer





August Colour Challenge 





I have used the tropical colours here 







I made this on the occasion of friendship day for my Tribe 


Seek out those who are similarly wired. Those who get you, will push you and support you. This is a big and sometimes insane world. You can't do it all alone. You're going to need help. Like-minded supportive people in your life can become your super power and I am grateful to have found my TRIBE !! 
Missing you gals and this one for you <3 Tanvi Shah Rupa SwaminathanMary Antonia Raj Jaya Christina <3

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards

Sharada Dilip

8 comments:

  1. v pretty card :) love the bright colors, great way to celebrate friendship.
    hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. What a fun card and your color work is just perfect for these images!! Great take on the challenge too. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome card!! Love the wordy backdrop for those fun coloured drinks :) Great way to use the palette of colours.
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun shopping at Seven Hills Crafts as my first shopping in uk for craft stuffs ! Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  4. Love all those fun coloured drinks! Thanks for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun shopping at Seven Hills Crafts as my first shopping in uk for craft stuffs ! Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...