Followers

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Macron Birthday card for a Sweet one

Hello Friends ,



For this month I plan to put to use my latest stamp additions which I won from Simon says challenge.



I chose to buy a few Oldies but goldies that have been in my wish list for long . 


This one is from Jane's Doodles TEARIFFIC Clear Stamp Set and who can resist these macrons ?


For this card I have used the paper piercing technique. 
I have stamped each macron on  two different water colour pattern paper and fussy cut it . 
I have layered the macrons on top of each others and for the top one adhered it with doubled sided foam tape . This gives it an interesting twist !
The background is a dry embossed white card stock on which I have made watercolour splashes.
Finally gone with an Birthday sentiment to finish the card .



Playing along with 



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards




Sharada Dilip

6 comments:

  1. What yummy macaroons! I would choose these over cake! I like how you textured your background for this. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely card. The watercolor effect on your image is so cool!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharada :-) I love the macarons, the colours are lovely and the embossed and splattered background is perfect! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

The Night Sky

Hello Friends  Thanks a lot for all the lovely comments and feedback on my art journals , This has really given me the...